Kasia Piechocka

I am a London based Jewellery Designer. Click the links to find out more...


Email me: kasia@kasiapiechocka.com

Join me on Facebook: Kasia Piechocka Jewellery

INSPIRE ME WITH SOMEONE THAT INSPIRES YOU
Email me and tell me about somebody you are enthused by, and they could become the inspiration behind my next collection.

Sunday 12 June 2011

Kasia Provides A Cool Drink...Kasia Provides Luxury In Life

My new collection was finally completed last week, so I had a little extra time on my hands before the approaching graduate show. This week was a perfect time for me to officially kick of my campaign to provide Londoners with a little Luxury In Life.


I decided to make the most of the sunny weather and treat my fellow Londoners to a refreshing treat in the stuffy summer streets of the city.


In parks, on the tube, in shops and even in traffic jams...300 lucky Londoners were treated to ice cold bottles of mineral water when they needed it most. 


I met so many interesting people this week, and got so much positive feedback about my jewellery that the numerous trips to Lidl and week long back ache were more than worth it!! 


I hope the photos below sufficiently share my fantastic experience with you.


P.S. My new collection will be displayed at the 'Central Saint Martins Jewellery Degree Show 2011'. I will be posting photos of the new collection shortly. If you like what you see, please come to the show and have a look at the pieces for real.


CSM Jewellery Degree Show
18th - 23rd June 2011
12:00-20:00 Monday to Wednesday
12:00 - 18:00 Saturday & Thursday
Southampton Row
Holborn,
London,
WC1 B4AP


Kasia x x



Join me on Facebook at the Kasia Piechocka Facebook Page

Email: kasia@kasiapiechocka.com

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this project Kasia!!!!

Can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work

Penny